Save big this Black Friday and Cyber Monday travel deals all around the world.
Save big this Cyber Sale with IHG
IHG® (InterContinental Hotels Group) announces its Cyber Sale, which gives guests the opportunity to save at least 20 percent, on the Best Flexible Rate, at participating hotel stays this season (eligible for stays beginning November 14, 2019 through May 31, 2020). Guests across the globe will have the opportunity to save at least 20 percent on hotel stays in thousands of IHG hotels. IHG® Rewards Club members save an additional 5 percent throughout and 10 percent during Black Friday/Cyber Monday time period from November 29, 2019 – December 6, 2019. Guests will automatically receive the discount when booking from ihg.com/cybersale.
Save on all 2020 Departures with Intrepid Travel
With over 1,000 itineraries in 120+ countries, Intrepid Travel offers authentic experiences while helping travellers minimize their footprint. From foodie trips and cycling tours to family adventures and 18 to 29 tours, there is truly an adventure for everyone. Sample itineraries include popular tours such as the Armenia & Georgia Real Food Adventure, Galapagos Family Holiday, Indonesian Island Cruise, Cycle Japan, Trek Ethiopia: The Simien Mountains and more. Travellers can visit https://www.intrepidtravel.com/cyber-sale beginning November 25 to take advantage of the company’s biggest sale of the year.
Additionally, Intrepid’s sister brand, Peregrine Adventures, will be offering 15% off 2020 departures booked Nov. 25 – Dec. 5, 2019*. Operating in more than 80 destinations around the world, Peregrine Adventures’ tours include more premium accommodations and are designed to move at a considered pace, providing travelers more time to explore, relax and enjoy a destination. Sample itineraries include: Experience Botswana, Trails of Andalucia, Costa Rica Highlights, Morocco Food Explorer and more. To book, visit https://www.peregrineadventures.com/cyber-sale starting November 25.
Black Friday Deals in Orlando, Florida
For those looking to give the gift of travel, even more, savings are available for Black Friday, Cyber Monday and Travel Tuesday for Orlando, the No. 1 best vacation city for your wallet, according to GoBankingRates.com. Starting Nov. 19, Visit Orlando, the destination’s official tourism association, will offer an extra 10% off all purchases at Tickets.VisitOrlando.com, on top of exclusive deals and discounts to more than 50 world-famous theme parks, attractions, activities and dinner shows. Guests must use promo code “GIFT” on purchases made Nov. 19 – Dec. 8 to obtain deals ranging from free additional days at theme parks to exclusive ticket offers. Most offers are valid one year from purchase, perfect for gifting (or planning) a 2020 vacation.
After the additional 10% discount, Visit Orlando’s Black Friday Exclusive Attraction Deals* equate to savings such as:
- Universal Orlando Resort: Buy 2 Park 2 Day Park to Park, Get 3rd Day Free and save up to $73 per ticket. Buy 2 Park 3 Day Park to Park ticket, Get 3rd Park and 4th Day Free with savings up to $135 per ticket.
- LEGOLAND® Florida Resort:Get a second day free when purchasing single day admission, to save up to $43 per ticket.
- The Wheel at ICON™ Park:Buy one admission, get a second admission free to save up to $33 per ticket.
- Gatorland®: Get unlimited rides on the Gatorland Express train with each already-discounted admission ticket, a savings of up to $12 per ticket.
- SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium: Save up to $10 per ticket.
- Madame Tussauds Orlando: Save up to $10 per ticket.
- Fun Spot America: Save up to $11 on Single-Day Armband with SkyCoaster.
Black Friday and Cyber Monday Hotel Deals in Orlando
Hotels and resorts across Orlando are offering their own Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals for travellers, including:
- Rosen Shingle Creek: Get five nights for the price of four, for stays in November and December 2019 and September 2020.
- B Resort & Spa: From Nov. 27 – Dec. 2, B Resort & Spa is offering up to 50% off stays Dec. 1, 2019-Dec. 30, 2020 with code “CYBER”.
- Rosen Centreand Rosen Plaza: Both properties are offering five nights for the price of four for stays in Nov. and Dec. 2019 as well as in Aug. and Sept. 2020.
- Rosen Inn, Rosen Inn Pointe Orlando, Rosen Inn International, and Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista: Rates are just $69.99 (plus tax) per night at these four hotels, and include complimentary breakfast buffet for two adults and two children, for stays from Nov. 29, 2019 – Dec 23, 2020. Book via this link.
- Sonesta ES Suites Orlando: Score 20% savings on two-night or longer stays for travel in 2019 and 2020.
- Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creekand Waldorf Astoria Orlando: From Nov. 26 – Dec. 3, 2019, guests save 20% off best available rates when booking in advance.
- Courtyard Orlando Lake Buena Vista: Guests can save 20% on stays through Dec. 31, 2020 with this link.
View this post on Instagram
Save Big on Your Hotel in Toronto
Spend the weekend with the Chelsea. Stay Thursday to Sunday and earn bonus miles. This offer is valid for stays until March 30, 2020. Terms and conditions apply.
Black Friday and Cyber Monday Travel Deals from Contiki, Trafalgar and Insight Vacations
Life is an adventure, and Contiki is here to remind you to make every moment count this Cyber Weekend with its biggest online offer ever, so you can skip the hectic shopping malls and score a killer travel deal from the comfort of your couch. The original travel company offering epic adventures exclusively for 18-35-year-olds is offering savings of 30%* off a selection of its most legendary trips around the world Runs from November 29th to December 2nd, 2019; for more details, visit contiki.com.
Your 2020 travel dreams just got 20%* better this Black Friday through Cyber Monday! Trafalgar, the world leader in guided vacations, is offering travellers savings up to 20% off per person on select worldwide trips (to Europe and Britain, North America, Africa, Asia, Australia and New Zealand). This offer runs from November 29th to December 2nd, 2019. For more information, please visit: Trafalgar.com/BlackFriday or contact your travel agent.
Calling all Europe lovers! Insight Vacations, the global leader in premium guided vacations, is offering Black Friday savings until Cyber Monday for first-time guests with 15%* off all trips and 20%** off to past guests on all journeys to Ireland, France, Scandinavia and Russia in summer of 2020. Past guests will also have early access to the offer on November 21, while first-time guests can access the 15% off on November 25 until Cyber Monday, December 2. For more information, please visit: InsightVacations.com/ca or contact your local Travel Advisor.
Black Friday and Cyber Monday Travel Deals for your Beach Vacation
Travelers interested in taking advantage of up to 30% off may register for free from November 14th to 28th at My Iberostar to gain priority access to the private Black Friday pre-sale, which takes place November 25th – 28th, using the promo code FRIDAY19.
After the conclusion of the Black Friday pre-sale, the discount will change to up to 20% off, and will be active from November 29th through Cyber Monday on December 2nd for anyone who books through the Iberostar website using the promo code FRIDAY19.
Travelers can choose from different destinations and experiences, including: