Wanting to get a sun-free glow all summer long? We sat down with Sophie Evans, St.Tropez Tanning & Celebrity Skin Finish Expert, to learn how to get that natural-looking glow.
Prize Pack includes:
St.Tropez’s Self Tan Express Bronzing Mousse, $42
St.Tropez Tan Applicator Mitt, $9.
St.Tropez’s Purity Water Facial Mist, $39
St.Tropez’s Gradual Tan Watermelon Infusion Everyday Moisture Miracle Body Lotion, $38
Which self-tanner should I use for a sun-free glow?
Sophie Evans recommends a darker self-tan of choice like St.Tropez’s Self Tan Express Bronzing Mousse, $42 which can achieve a light tan in one hour or medium in two or dark tan in three and applied with the St.Tropez Tan Applicator Mitt, $9. Tan for the face, she recommends St.Tropez’s Purity Water Facial Mist, $39 and a gradual tan moisturizer like St.Tropez’s Gradual Tan Watermelon Infusion Everyday Moisture Miracle Body Lotion, $38 to use in-between self-tan applications to maintain and boost glow in-between self-tan applications.
How to Apply St. Tropez Sef Tanning Products
1. Exfoliate first and do all waxing 24hrs prior to tanning.
2. On clean dry skin moisturize problem areas, such as elbows, knees, hands and feet. Using a clean tan applicator mitt and a two-pump per limb rule, smooth the St.Tropez Self Tan Express Bronzing Mousse all over the body using excess tan on mitt to lightly glide over the hands and feet. Remember to wipe nails and cuticles with a cleansing wipe to prevent the nails from staining. Leave the mousse on for 1 – 3 hours depending on how dark you wish to be. One hour will give you a light glow then up to 3 the darkest. Rinse in the shower then spritz face with your St.Tropez Purity Water Face Mist.
3. The express self-tan mousse only needs to be applied once a week maximum. However, 4-5 days later use your St.Tropez Gradual Tan Watermelon Infusion Everyday Moisture Miracle Body Lotion and apply all over to boost and hydrate your glow.
4. Every 2 -3 days lightly exfoliate with a body polisher to maintain an even tan and to ensure you get no colour build up in certain areas where tight clothing may have rubbed at the tan.
5. Unfortunately, faces and hands tanning do not last long due to excessive hand washing and regular face cleansing so use the water facial tanner every 2 -3 days or when needed to boost the tan. When using this product to tan the hands, mist every section of hands and down the sides as well, then wipe nails and cuticles to prevent staining.
6. We also recommend moisturizing every day after bathing and showering and applying an SPF when exposing your skin to the sun.
St. Tropez Self- Tanning Tips
-Apply self-tanner for the body every 7-10 days.
-Use your St.Tropez Gradual Tan Watermelon Infusion Everyday Moisture Miracle Body Lotion mid-week, 5 days after applying self-tan.
-Tan your face every 2-3 days along with hands as needed.
-Lightly Exfoliate every 2-3 day to maintain even tan and moisturize daily with a non-oil-based lotion.